Avelo Airlines Will Offer Service Between Burbank, CA and Eleven Locations
- Avelo Airlines entry into the Grand Junction, Colorado airline service will give more opportunities for tourism in the Grand Valley. It will also give local residents the same opportunities in eleven destinations. Avelo Airlines is based out of Burbank California’s airport. Grand Junction was chosen as a flight location for its natural outdoor beauty and abundant outdoor recreation.
Avelo will provide non-stop service between Hollywood Burbank-Los Angeles, CA (BUR) and eleven destinations:
- Phoenix-Mesa, AZ (AZA)
- Grand Junction, CO (GJT)
- Ogden-Salt Lake, UT (OGD)
- Bozeman Yellowstone, MT (BZN)
- Pasco Tri-Cities, WA (PSC)
- Eugene, OR (EUG)
- Medford-Rogue Valley, OR (MFR)
- Arcata-Eureka, CA (ACV)
- Santa Rosa-Sonoma County, CA (STS)
- Redmond-Bend, OR (RDM)
- Redding, CA (RDD)
Avelo’s $19 dollar everyday fares begin taking flight on April 28, 2021 and are set until mid-September 2021. Avelo’s first flight is not until May 9th, but you can start checking on flights today.
Avelo also offers several unbundled travel-enhancing options at industry-low prices that give passengers the flexibility to pay for what they value.
- First checked bag $10
- Carry-on overhead bag: $35
- Priority Boarding: $10
- Pet in the cabin: $95
- Seating options: Customers may choose from several seating options.
Avelo’s 189 seat 737-800 aircraft will offer 129 standard slimline 29-inch pitch seats. Pre-reserved window and aisle seating starts at $5. Avelo aircraft will also feature 60 seats with 31 to 38 inches of pitch that start at $18.