Trying to Sell Your Grand Junction Home?
Short Notice Showing Tips To Help Sell Your Grand Junction Home
An agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do the make your home presentable in such a short time? Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have less than 30 minutes.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front door presents well
- Sweep steps, if needed
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher
- Make the beds
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine
- Keep small empty baskets in cabinets so you can scoop up items on the counters and store quickly
If you still have time:
- Quickly run the vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a quick pickup
- Wipe down counters and tabletops
- Secure pets
- Turn on soft music
It would be wonderful to have your home in showcase condition 24 hours a day, but we understand that you live there. It is important to present your house in the best light and make it available to as many qualified buyers as possible.
Thinking about selling your Grand Junction Home?
You can benefit from my experience, expertise and extremely powerful online marketing which will actually allow buyers to find your home directly on a website .
Please call me for a complimentary consultation (970) 261-1686.