The Redlands is home to some of the most stunning luxury homes for sale in Grand Junction.
Here, you will savor the panoramic views of the Colorado National Monument and enjoy all the recreational amenities the Redlands offers. Life in the Redlands is meant to be lived and the community features miles of walking and biking trails, breathtaking views and a world-class golf course.
The Redlands is 15.6 square miles and 1700 acres at an elevation of 4,676 feet. Driving through the Redlands and discovering the many subdivisions blended throughout the high desert terrain of rocks, overlooks, and tree filled lush landscaping will encourage you to make the move.
Within the Redlands is the 500 acre Redlands Mesa, a unique area of homes built among the rocks around the world-class golf course. Redlands Mesa is 1/3 open space, 1/3 award winning golf course and 1/3 luxury homes. These luxury properties range in style, size, price and location. At this writing, there are lots available in two new Redlands custom home subdivisions that you can have an award winning builder design and construct a home for you. There are also a few lots for sale throughout the area.
Showcasing the most spectacular luxury homes available in the Redlands and Redlands Mesa.
Let's take a look at a few of the top luxury home neighborhoods that start at $800,000:
- Redlands Mesa - The number one choice for buyers. Why? Spectacular views, trendy and innovative home designs.
- Independence Valley - An established neighborhood of 86 homes built over the years. The homes are exceptionally large with 2 or more acres of land.
- River Terrace - Sprawling homes on 2-3 acres, Monument views, privacy and seclusion. Prices $800,00 to $1,000,000+
- Stone Canyon Ranch - Small subdivision of 11 lots with great views and all the homes are McMansions.
- The Preserve - An enclave of 24 luxury homes on 2-3 acres, gorgeous views near the Two Rivers Winery and Chateau.
Each Home is Unique and has something that makes it a luxury home for sale in the Redlands
Purchasing a luxury home is always a major investment, which is why it's so important to go beyond just the photos in a listing. Many luxury homes look much better when you see them in person, so it's important to see the property to fully appreciate it. Pay attention to the surrounding area as well. And it's often a good idea to hire an expert. Good realtors won't make a decision for you, but can help steer you in the right direction of something that will match your lifestyle and list of must-haves.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or you have been doing this for years, it still important to learn the essential information to make an informed choice.
More information on Living in the Redlands, click on the link.
SEARCH REDLANDS LUXURY HOMES
Contact us below to learn more about available properties today.